As some of you may know, Tom Lether was raised in Hawaiʻi and maintains strong connections with his island home. For this reason, Lether & Associates is extremely excited and proud to congratulate Kasie Kashimoto for passing the Hawaiʻi State Bar and becoming licensed in Hawaiʻi. Kasie was born and raised on Oʻahu and is proud to represent her home state. Kasie allows us to continue to expand our representation of our mainland insurance clients in the 50th state. Congratulations and Aloha to Kasie.
- Insurers Face Increased Pressure to Expedite Wildfire Claims Due to Notice from Insurance Commissioner
- Remembering Victims and Survivors
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Case Updates from Across the Country
- JPML Denies Move to Create MDL for COVID-19 Business Interruption Lawsuits
- Commercial Trucking and MCS-90 Issues in the COVID Age