The Lether Law Group ohana sends our thoughts and prayers to our family, friends, clients, and all those affected by the fires on Maui and the Big Island of Hawaiʻi. Witnessing the devastation and seeing those who have been affected is truly heartbreaking. Hawaiʻi is home for many of us and will always hold a special place in our hearts. We send our aloha to the people of Hawaiʻi. Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina I ka Pono – The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.
For those who are willing and able to support our Hawaiʻi ohana, please see the resources linked below on how to help. Mahalo nui loa for your support.
- Maui Red Cross – To volunteer or donate, call (808) 244-0051
- Maui Food Bank – Drop off your food donations at any Maui location
- Maui Humane Society – To help pet owners and abandoned pets
- War Memorial Complex is open today (Aug. 10) as a dropoff center for emergency shelter donations
- Binhi At Ani Filipino Community Center – (780 Onehee Avenue in Kahalui) is now open to receive donations of non-perishable food